A $250,000 life insurance no medical policy is now available at affordable rates if you choose the right company.
With just over 700 life insurance companies in America, only a few highly rated insurers offer a true 100% no medical exam at rates in line with the traditional application process that requires a medical exam.
Below we’ll go over $250k life insurance no medical exam policy sample rates, show who is eligible, how the underwriting works and answer every question you have about applying for a $250,000 no medical exam term life insurance policy. The rates in the charts below are from one of our no medical exam partners S.B.L.I. for the top four health classes.
How much does a $250k no medical exam term life insurance cost?
The table below show the monthly premiums for a $250,000 20-year term no medical exam life insurance policy.
|Age||Preferred Plus||Preferred||Standard Plus||Standard|
Rates for a male. Date of birth May 30th, no-smoker. Rates current 6/1/2022
- Ages 18-60
- All health risk classes
- Term life
- Whole life
Term lengths available:
- 10 year
- 15 year
- 20 year
- 25 year
- 30 year
- Conversion from term life to either a universal life or whole life insurance policy.
Accelerated death benefit rider:
- Included at no-cost, pays up to $250k if a physician statement indicates the insured has a terminal illness which will result in death within 12 months.
- Not recently declined by another insurer
- No history of criminal history
- No bankruptcy in the past two years
- No multiple bankruptcies
- No adverse credit
- Not unemployed (unless a homemaker)
- Step 1. Speak to an agent for a quote
- Step 2. Telephone interview with the insurance company
- Step 3. Wait for the underwriting decision (either instant or additional information will be needed)
- Step 4. E-sign to activate the coverage once it’s e-delivered
Acceptable health conditionals for no medical exam:
- Blood pressure medication
- Enlarged prostate
- Cholesterol medication
- Crohn’s disease
- Diabetes- type II, controlled
- High blood pressure
- Sleep apnea
- Thyroid medication
- Ulcerative colitis
A $250,000 life insurance no medical exam is easy to get in 2022 if you choose the right company. Rates are very affordable (and sometimes even cheaper) compared to a fully underwritten application. Even those with a health history and are taking medications may qualify.
Also, the no medical exam life policy has the same policy benefits as if you did the exam including a conversion option and accelerated death benefit rider, both included at no cost.
Can a medical exam be requested after the telephone interview?
No, this is a fluidless, no-medical exam application that will never require a medical exam.
How are the rates so affordable without a medical exam?
With advancements in technology, the insurance company has the ability to check several databases instantly. Also, for some medical records can be requested. This allows the insurance company to offer rates on par with fully-underwritten applications.
Are type II diabetics eligible for no medical exam life insurance?
Yes, well-controlled type II diabetes are eligible now for no-exam coverage.
Am I eligible for no medical exam life insurance if I have sleep apnea?
Yes. Those with mild sleep apnea and are compliant (confirmation of CPAP use) are now eligible for no-exam coverage.
Receive instant $250,000 life insurance no medical exam rates as seen above by using our rate quoter.