Compare quotes for a no-exam, instant-decision term life insurance policy. Some carriers now have proprietary automated underwriting term life insurance technology that allows for a 100% online application to be underwritten in seconds and provides a final decision.
Same-day level term life insurance coverage is now available to those who qualify:
- Available for ages 18-55 years old
- $25k to up to $1 million in coverage
- Available for a 10, 15 or 20 year level (fixed) term
- Based on health and underwriting
- No contact information for an instant quote
Read below to see if you may qualify then click the green Get Started button for an instant quote.
Coverage is from an A ‘Excellent’ rated, trusted life insurance company that has been in business for more than 110 years and has never failed to pay a legitimate claim.
Table of contents
- What exactly is instant-approval (instant issue) term life insurance?
- How it works
- Ideal for
- Underwriting eligibility
- Be honest
- Instant approval- no exam term life insurance quotes (No contact information needed for an instant quote) from $25,000 up to $1 million
- Over the age of 55 or looking for quotes for traditional fully underwritten life insurance
- FAQ- Frequently Asked Questions
What exactly is instant-approval (instant issue) term life insurance?
Now you can get level term life insurance instantly (if approved) on your desktop, smartphone, laptop or tablet in less than 15 minutes. With automated underwriting, you can go from applying to protecting your family or business in minutes. The days of waiting 3-8 weeks to be approved for a life insurance policy are over (if qualified).
Simply put, instant-approval no-exam term life insurance means:
- No medical exam
- No blood draw
- No urine sample
- No phone interview
- No medical records
- No need to speak with an agent (unless you want to)
How it works
- Get a free-instant quote, no-contact information is needed for quotes
- Apply by answering a few simple, non-intrusive underwriting questions
- Wait about 1-minute for the automated underwriting process to be completed, and if approved make a payment (with a credit card/debit card or checking account) to activate your policy
- Those that want coverage today without the hassle of the traditional 3-8 week life insurance underwriting process
- Do not have time or want to do a life insurance medial exam
- Do not want to do a phone interview with the insurance company
- Do not want to wait for your doctor(s) to send back your medical records to the underwriter
- Do not want to speak to an agent (unless you want to)
- Do not like needles or have white coat syndrome
- Those who need life insurance coverage for a business loan, SBA loan life insurance instant coverage
- Need instant life insurance coverage for a divorce agreement (decree)
- Seeking mortgage life insurance protection without: a medical exam, phone interview or medical records
- Comparing to AARP term life insurance or other life insurance coverage that has a step-rate plan where the rates go up every 5 years and you want a level (fixed) term life insurance and often at a much lower rate
- Those who wants to compare rates and secure coverage in about 15 minutes or less entirely online by using their smartphone, desktop, laptop or tablet
- Between the ages 18-55 years old
- Looking for $25k up to $1 million in life insurance coverage
- Level term (fixed) life insurance: 10, 15 and 20 year term (depending on age)
- Purchasing new or additional life insurance (not replacing a current policy)
- No serious health issues or adverse credit. More details below in Underwriting Eligibility
- BMI: 18-42
- Life insurance company is A ‘Excellent’ rated by A.M. Best and has been in business for more than 110 years and has never failed to pay a valid claim (not even during the Great Depression)
- Cancel anytime without a penalty
To be eligible and approved for instant approval term life insurance the issuing insurance company has underwriting guidelines. The automated underwriting process makes the final decision, however, some guidelines are below.
- Unemployed: Must be currently employed, excluding a homemaker or student seeking advanced degree, such as a Masters or PHD
- Disability Benefits: Not currently eligible if applied for or received disability benefits (not including childbirth) in the last 5 years
- Non US Citizen/ Permanent Resident: Currently not eligible for instant approval term life insurance
- Active Military: Currently not eligible for instant approval term coverage, excluding: National Guard or reserves
- Risky Activities: Plan to fly a plane, dive below 100 feet or climb a mountain in the next 2 years is not eligible
- Drug or Alcohol abuse: Treated for or diagnosed with drug or alcohol abuse in the last 7 years is not eligible
- DUI or License Suspension: A DUI/DWI, reckless driving conviction or license suspended or revoked in the last 5 years is not eligible
- Felony: Been charged with a felony in the last 10 years is not eligible for instant issue
- Hospitalized: In the last 1 year: hospitalized, is not eligible for instant issue
- COVID-19: in the last 30 days or still under treatment for Covid is not eligible for instant issue
- Serious Health Issues- in the last 5 years issues with, heart, liver, pancreas and kidney, or neurological disease, HIV (AIDS), TIA/Stroke, Emphysema or COPD is not eligible for instant issue
- Major Depression: in the past 5 years that require 3 or more medications or led to loss of work is not eligible for instant issue
- Diabetes: in the past 10 years, that requires insulin, any diabetes if issue age <40, or non-insulin diabetes over 40 where A1C > 7 and medication NOT being used is not eligible for instant issue
- Cancer: in the past 10 years, excluding basal cell carcinoma or squamous cell carcinoma of the skin is not eligible for instant issue
- Sleep apnea: Those being treated or diagnosed with sleep apnea are not eligible for instant issue coverage
- Financial Issues/Adverse Credit: Bankruptcy filing (not discharged in the past 10 years), Liens or judgements exceeding $50k, Collection activity, Repossession activity, Significant bad debt, Delinquent debt is not eligible for instant issue
- The automated underwriting process will determine the final rate and acceptance, items above are just guidelines and a reference
As with every life insurance application, you want to be 100% honest on every question. All term life insurance policies have a two-year contestablity (incontestability) clause. This means life insurance companies can investigate the details of your medical history and application answers to make sure you did not misrepresent information on your application and if you pass away in the first two years of the policy.
Now with the ability to purchase life insurance online instantly; without a medical exam, phone interview or the underwriter looking at your medical records, it is paramount (as it always has been) to be 100% honest on the application questions so you have peace of mind your family is covered from day one if anything were to happen to you.
Instant approval- no exam term life insurance quotes (No contact information needed for an instant quote) from $25,000 up to $1 million
Instant-issue life insurance quotes are from a trusted, top term life insurance company that is highly rated A ‘Excellent‘ rated and has been in business for over 110 years and has paid out over $4 billion in claims and benefits. Also, they have never failed to pay out a valid claim (even during the great depression). Eligible ages are 18-55 years old (and not replacing coverage). See the Underwriting Eligibility section above for a quick reference to see if you may be eligible.
If approved, simply activate your policy with a credit card, debit card or checking account to lock in your rate for 10, 15 or 20 years.
Over the age of 55 or looking for quotes for traditional fully underwritten life insurance
Click on the green Compare Rates button below.
FAQ- Frequently Asked Questions
Is it really possible to get instant-issue term life insurance entirely online?
Yes! With advancements in technology and an automated underwriting process, those that qualify can now get term life insurance in a just few minutes online without: speaking to an agent, doing a medical exam, a phone interview or waiting for your doctor to send back your medical records to the underwriter.
Is there a waiting period?
No! This is level (fixed for the term you select) term life insurance. You are covered from day one as long as your are honest on the application and do not commit suicide in the first two years.
No! This is level term life insurance. Once the policy goes in force, the rate can’t increase regardless of changes in your age or health. At the end of the term, the policy expires, similar to auto or home insurance.
What is the difference between accelerated underwriting life insurance and instant-issue term life insurance?
The accelerated underwriting life insurance application may still require a medical exam after the phone interview and or possibly request your medical records from your doctors.
Instant-approval or instant- issue term life insurance means the automated underwriting lets you know instantly of your final rate and if you are approved.
There is never a medical exam, phone interview, medical records request or the need to speak to speak to an agent!
Can I convert this policy to permanent insurance?
No, there is no conversion option to permanent insurance.
Is this a good life insurance company?
Yes! Coverage is underwritten and held by a life insurance company that has been in business since 1907 and is A rated by A.M. Best. They have insured over one million people and paid out over $4 billion in benefits for death claims and dividends. They have never failed to pay a legitimate claim, even during the great depression of 1929.
Are there any exclusions?
As with all life insurance policies there is the two-year suicide clause and the two-year contestability clause. This means if you were to commit suicide in the first two year of the policy it will not pay out the death benefit. Also, if you pass away in the first two-years of the policy and were not honest on your application the insurance company can contest and does not have to pay out the claim. See your policy for details. Be honest on your application!
I have a question. Can I speak to an agent before I apply?
Yes! Please don’t hesitate to give us a call: (888) 676-5429 or contact us online if you have any questions and would like to speak to a licensed agent.
Instant-Decision, Same-Day Approval Term Life Insurance Rates
Click Get Started below for instant no-decision term life insurance quotes.
Traditional Life Insurance Quotes
For those looking to compare rates for fully underwritten term and whole life insurance. Also, if you are over the age of 55 and or don’t qualify for instant issue term life insurance.